Company will use its customers' personal information for the following purposes
1. To register and manage members online
2. To provide its remittance service
3. To plan marketing and advertisement
4. To perform its duty regulated by various laws and provisions
Company will keep its customer's personal information for the period required by various laws.
1. Member information : 3 months ~ 5 years
2. ID verification records : 5 years
3. Transaction records : 5 years
4. Sanction lists : as requested by relevant laws
Company will also gather cookies from its customers' browsers for certain period of time.
Company will not provide personal information to any third party in principle, unless the customer has agreed to such use in a manner compliant to clause 17 and 18 of Person Information Protection Act, or it is authorized by the laws.
Nonetheless, Company will provide its customers' personal information to Shinhan Bank and Sansar Remit to process remittance orders from the customers.
Customer has the rights to view, correct, delete, and suspend usage of its personal information through written notice, e-mail, and FAX.
Once the record keeping period is over, Company will destruct all personal information within 5 days.
Company will maintain and manage personal information with rational security measures, including :
1. Periodical internal audit
2. Limiting and thoroughly educating staffs who handle personal information
3. Planning and executing internal management scheme
4. Deploying IT security technologies to guard from hacking attempts
5. Keeping access logs to personal information
6. Blocking unauthorized access and change to personal information
7. Data encryption
8. Locking cabinets where paper materials are stored
9. Blocking unauthorized person entering into its office zone
Responsible manager : Seo MinKyeong(Director and head of compliance, 02-6958-7074, email@example.com)
Responsible business unit : Compliance Department, 02-6958-7074, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit http://privacy.kisa.or.kr, http://www.spo.go.kr, http://www.netan.go.kr for more details on how to issue complaints.
Revised 1st, July, 2017
C-Square Korea Inc.
President & CEO: Jeff Jung
Counter: C-Square Korea Inc. Compliance Department
Address: 3F Deokbong Bldg 5, Bongeunsa-ro 82-gil Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Tel: 02-6958-7074 (Mon~Fri 9~18) Fax: 02-6455-8755