Rupeesend, is a money transfer service operated by a Korean government authorized remittance company (License No. MSOF 2017-03).
Fast, Reliable, and Cost Effective!
Low-Cost and Excellent Exchange Rate.
We strive to offer the most competitive service fee, because we believe sending money should be more affordable, accessible, and even enjoyable.
Please enjoy our hassle-free remittance service!
(50% off for students)
5,000 USD per order, 50,000 USD per year
※In case of cash pickup at counter, the maximum amount is 200,000 Nepalese Rupee
Rate shown our web site is subject to change. The actual rate at order processing will be applied.
* The rate posted on our website is provided for your reference.
1. Depositing money to banks located throughout Nepal (Account Deposit)
2. Cash pickup at affiliated bank counter, Sansar Remit service counter (Cash payout)
We provide our service for customer who meets the following conditions and agrees to our terms and conditions.
(1) Customer who registers as a RupeeSend member by completing our ID verification process.
(2) Customer who has valid VISA period left on the day of order.
Once you register as our member, there is no due date in your membership.
No cancellation fee/charge is required to deactivate your membership.
Remittance amount that hasn't been collected by the beneficiary can be cancelled.
If the remittance status is "payment in process", you can apply cancellation from the transaction history page.
For any other status, please contact RupeeSend Customer Center.
In case of canceling after the status of "payment confirmed", RupeeSend remittance fee and charges will not be returned
1. Account deposit: Mostly within the day of transaction, but maximum of 2 business days if the beneficiary's financial institution does not have any branches in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur(Patan).
2. Cash pickup: Receivable after 10 minutes from processing of transaction.
* We will immediately notify you with the completion of remittance.
- Please submit both front and back copies of your ID and a copy of the first page of your passbook for membership registration.
- Please submit a copy of the bank slip or the page in your passbook that shows you had made your payment for order processing.
- Depending on remittance amount, number of times, purpose of remittance, etc., we may ask you to submit additional documents.
In the case of Cash Payout, it is necessary that your beneficiary bring the 'reference number' and his/her ID, please notify your beneficiary of the 'reference number'.